Wednesday 2 May 2012

An Introduction To FCW Spotlight - The Greatest WWE Contracted Wrestlers The WWE Universe Has Never Heard Of

Okay, so this is a little feature I'm going to try and do a few of over the next few weeks, in which I will pick out some of the best talent that is (or has been) on the FCW roster in the last few months. This was an idea I had a few months ago, and one that someone else also had around the same time, but that I've only just got around to starting on. As with the series I've just linked to, I will be giving my own opinions on the strengths and weaknesses of the selected wrestlers, but unlike in that series I won't be offering up detailed ideas regarding the booking of their debut, or giving out scores. I'll just be giving a brief bit of background for the person in question, doing some (probably shoddy) analysis and giving a prediction for where they could fit in the WWE heirarchy upon their debut, as well as where I see them slotting in long term.

There are plenty of superstars (and divas) I could write about, but for the moment I'll start with the guys who have just appeared on WWE televison - Antonio Cesaro and Damien Sandow. For those who can't wait for my efforts, and want to hear opinions on these guys RIGHT NOW!!, I heartily recommend listening to Eonizzle's take on both men, which can be found here (Sandow) and here (Cesaro).

No comments:

Post a Comment